- BREAKING NEWS
Woman taken to hospital for gas leak exposure
A woman was taken to Methodist Hospital after exposure to carbon monoxide in her home in the 10000 block of Zionsville Road on Thursday, Oct. 21.
Chickenpox outbreaks at ZCHS
An outbreak of 11 recorded chickenpox cases at Zionsville Community High School has spurred the State Health Commissioner Dr. Gregory Larkin to issue an order to exclude students who are not fully vaccinated against varicella from school on Monday, Sept. 13.
ZCS school bus crashes
At approximately 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 9, a Zionsville Community School bus crashed in the area of 900 East and 200 South.
- Price to stay on town council Zionsville Town Council President Matt Price publicly announced he would stay on the council at the Monday, April 5, meeting, a week after allegations surfaced that he and Michelle Barrett, former council vice president, were having an "inappropriate relationship."
- Woman taken to hospital for gas leak exposure